Paintech uses the highest quality products to get the best results possible.
- We visit you to see how we can help with your next project and promptly prepare a quote after meeting you and determining your needs.
- Doors & Drawers are removed and prepared for shipment to Paintech.
- Cabinetry is prepared by cleaning with wax & grease remover. All surfaces are sanded thoroughly for optimum adhesion of paint. A coat of Bonding Primer is applied to all surfaces to be finished.
- Doors & Drawers receive two sprayed coats of Post Catalyzed Lacquer and sanded thoroughly between applications. We do this so that any imperfections can be caught and rectified for the perfect finish.
- On-site Cabinetry receives two sprayed coats of Post Catalyzed Lacquer of cabinet quality finish and also receives the same treatment of sanding between each coat.
- Cabinetry is left to cure and dry before being prepared for installation.
- Doors & Drawers receive their new hardware and are prepared to be delivered to their home.
- Cabinetry is assembled to original state including installation of new door bumpers & necessary adjustments to door hinges.